- Does every decision involve endless debates with the ‘committee’ inside your head?
- Do you accept less than what you should because you’re afraid to speak up?
- Do you have difficulty making emotional commitments to others?
- Do you think if I don’t commit I can’t be disappointed or disappoint others?
- Do you make up excuses that stop you from taking advantage of opportunities for self-improvement?
- Does fear of disapproval keep you from doing what you’d really like to do?
A “yes” answer to these questions indicates a reluctance to take risks, which may mean you tend to play it safe and reject change.
Consider this: to fulfill your potential, to discover your real self and live an authentic life, you must take control, don’t let your fear of change keep you trapped in a cage. The cage is the absence of change and while it may appear to be security, it’s not personally rewarding if you feel trapped. The only genuine security lies in stepping out of your comfort zone and taking a risk on change.
Learn how I overcame physical pain and changed my life to follow my passion for creating beautiful kimono robes!